天才一秒记住【小说吧】地址:www.xiaoshuob.cc
uddies is your favorite?
FF:那么哪位小妞是你的床上最爱呢?
mw: I wish you could see Spitfire shaking her butt(8)You take one look and you know it’s going to taste So good.(9)
马克:飞火摇摆屁股的场景绝对值得一见。(8)只消看一眼你就会明白,这玩意的口感一定会让你欲仙欲死。(9)
FF: Got a thing for butts, eh mark?
FF:看来你对屁股情有独钟啊,对吧马克?
mw: I want to feel them in my hands(10)
马克:我渴望用双手爱抚它们。(10)
FF: tell us about Spitfire’s butt, mark.
FF:马克,谈谈飞火的屁股如何?
mw: It’s so hot and gooey(11)
马克:热气腾腾,汁液四溢。(11)
FF: what does that do to your dick when you think about it?
FF:对此你下面的反应如何?
mw: It’s long(12) and(13) hard (14)
马克:又长又硬。(12)(13)(14)
FF: So what do you do with it?
FF:那接下来该怎么办呢?
mw: I stick it in(15) the right place(16)
马克:直接塞进(15)那个地方。(16)
FF: And what do you do when you’re done?
FF:等到完事的时候你会干什么呢?
mw: c’mon(17) those innocent, cute little faces.(18)
马克:射爆(17)那几张天真可爱的小脸蛋。(18)
FF: Sounds like you really have fun up there, mark!
FF:马克,听起来你在火星上快活得很啊!
mw: the ponies all like it, too(19)
马克:小马们也都很喜欢。(19)
FF: I guess they must! but what about the dragon guy, what’s his name?
FF:那是自然!不过话说回来,还有一只龙,叫什么名字来着?
mw: Fireball’s(20)
马克:火球。(20)
FF: how does he take your hogging all the girls?
FF:那他看见你独享那些女孩时作何反应呢?
mw: even he’s hard(21)
马克:甚至连他都硬了。(21)
FF: what?? You mean to say you’ve got a dude doing you too?
F
本章未完,请点击下一章继续阅读!若浏览器显示没有新章节了,请尝试点击右上角↗️或右下角↘️的菜单,退出阅读模式即可,谢谢!